Consultant Quality Assurance & Standard Management (gn)
Köln, Heilbronn, SoftwareONE (Messe/Riem), Poing bei München, Stuttgart, SoftwareONE (Sendlingen), Frankfurt am Main, Berlin, Magdeburg, Erfurt und SoftwareONE
Global Service Delivery Centre Operations
Consultant Quality Assurance & Standard Management
Fulltime, location: Homeoffice
SoftwareONE is a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions. With an IP and technology-driven services portfolio, it enables companies to holistically develop and implement their commercial, technology and digital transformation strategies. This is achieved by modernizing applications and migrate critical workloads on public clouds, while simultaneously managing and optimizing the related software and cloud assets and licensing.
As part of our Quality Analyses & Standard Management Team, you will play a key role in bringing our Core Sales Processes to the next level. In addition, you will work closely with various business stakeholders providing consultative support and helping them with transforming their digital services & sales solutions.
- Realization of efficiency gains and process quality through active process management with the focus on design, optimization, and automation
- Definition and implementation of standard processes within internal projects
- Subproject management or topic responsibility within process-oriented projects
- Decisive preparation and presentation of various topics, e. g. for internal customers
- Creation of concepts and documentation
- Running training and being a communication interface between projects
- Collection of improvement ideas
- Support the BiT team when testing new features
- Conduct regular calls with the responsible persons
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
With your highly analytical mindset and approach, you will take ownership and responsibility in optimizing existing sales processes from an ERP system perspective.
You are specialized and experienced in the fields of Quality- and Performance Management, and you have heard about KVP and ICQA as relevant principles in this field.
- Profound Experiences in project analysis, process planning, and optimization. Quality- and Performance Management.
- Experience in dealing with ERP systems and handling of a ticket system
- Strong interest in IT-related topics
- Excellent English skills in spoken and written. German - on a good level - is a plus
- Application-safe MS Office knowledge - significantly very advanced Excel Skills
- View of entire process flows as well as details
- A structured, systematic, and innovative way of working
- Persuasion and enforcement are your strengths
- Above-average customer, quality, and service orientation
- High-performance motivation, self-initiative, and co-ordination
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills as well as solid communication and team skills
Das haben wir zu bieten
What we have to offer:
Here at SoftwareONE we encourage autonomy and thinking outside the box - and we can’t wait to hear your new ideas!
Our people are our greatest asset, and we’ll go the extra mile to ensure you’re happy here. We want our people to be always their true authentic selves because that’s when real creativity happens.
You will find:
- A mentor who supports your successful start and is at your side with advice and action
- Flexible working with working hybrid possible
- A variety of training and development opportunities
- With our employee share and recommendation program, you benefit from our success.
- We trust you - our working hours are flexible and are not recorded!
- No dress code - wear what you feel comfortable in! Just in costumer contact some adaptions are useful
Then apply with your CV and just a few clicks using our online form! No cover letter is necessary. Do you have another question? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Diese Stelle ist an folgenden Standorten ausgeschrieben, bitte wählen Sie die passendste Stelle zur Bewerbung aus:
Köln, Heilbronn, SoftwareONE (Messe/Riem), Poing bei München, Stuttgart, SoftwareONE (Sendlingen), Frankfurt am Main, Berlin, Magdeburg, Erfurt, SoftwareONE
SoftwareONE Deutschland GmbH